The all new “Gen II 2-Row Frames” built for the harshest seeding conditions you can imagine. K-Hart Gen II frames are the heaviest built frames on the market today. They are designed for mounting K-Hart Direct Seeding Openers or the industry's strongest built fertilizer K-Hart Coulters.
K-Hart challenges you to find another frame on the market that is built this strong and with this many features.
- The top slung hitch eliminates the hassle of installing the K-Hart mid-row fertilizer coulter. “No hitch to work around.”
- Gen II frames now offer a hydraulic cylinder for leveling the “for and aft” of the frame. This saves a lot of time when making adjustments from one seeding depth to another.
- Six massive 385/65R22.5 x 18 ply tires. These tires will carry the heaviest of loads. With the extreme heavy duty nature of these tires – canola stubble has little impact on them. These should last the lifetime of the drill. Starting in 2014 optional 500-45 high floatation tire assemblies available - 50% more rubber on the ground.
- Large 3” spindles along with 12,000 lb hub assemblies can carry the heaviest of load.
- Large 5” folding cylinders will ensure that folding the frame into transport will never be a problem.
- 4” x 6” x 3/8” rectangular tubing to eliminate all frame twisting.
- Safety transport locks installed in place from the front the drill.
- Powder coat paint to keep your investment looking its best.
- 34’ – 10.36 metres 3-plex
- 42’ – 12.80 metres 3-plex
- 50’ – 15.24 metres 3-plex
- 56’ – 17.06 metres 5-plex
- 66’ – 20.12 metres 5-plex
- 74’ – 22.56 metres 5-plex
- 80’ – 24.38 metres 5-pex