Garmach - Model AGP-4R - 4 Row Chain Type Garlic Planter
Garlic planter is a simple to use completely mechanical machine designed for small and medium-sized farms.
The 4 row Garmach AGP-4R garlic planter is a universal planter. You can use it both:
- for planting garlic,
- broad beans,
- and other tubers.
The simple construction of this model is undoubtedly its advantage. You will be able to do all kinds of repairs or modifications on your own.
Garlic planter is supplied with one set of chains to which cups are welded.
The following cups diameters are available: 22, 28 and 36mm.
If you need an additional diameter of cups, then you can buy another set of chains.
- Number of rows 4
- Working width 980 mm
- Required tractor power 28 kW
- Category of 3 point hitch 2
- Depth of planting Adjustable every 20 mm to max 160 mm
- Dimensions (length x width x height) 2000 / 1550 / 950 mm
- Weight 260 kg
- Distance between rows Adjustable from 200 mm to max 320 mm – smooth regulation
- Seed spacing Various spaces selection from 90 mm up to 200 mm
- Productivity 0.2 ha / hour
- Suitable for planting Spring onions, garlic, broad bean, saffron
- Number of seats 2