Our adjustable alleyways come in a variety of options - Long or Short, Manual or Hydraulic. Add one alley or a set; whatever suits your needs.
Why Choose a Pearson Adjustable Cattle Alley:
- Long 15'4' alley and Short 8'7' alley available.
- Vertical sides adjust in to 16' and out to 30' with an overhead screw jack. Both sides adjust to keep the animal centered to the working chute.
- Solid vertical sides offer easy livestock movement and eliminate climbing.
- All equipment is sheeted and fully caulked for sound dampening and rust prevention.
- Heavy, rugged one-piece construction that is built in the USA.
- Optional catwalks on one or both sides which give easy access to the animal. Catwalks on both sides are standard on our long alley.
- Compatible with most straight and circular facilities.
- Add a scale platform and Tru-Test livestock scale.
- Available with hydraulic width adjustment.
- Select an optional alley trailer to make any adjustable alleyway portable.
- Additional options include self-catch or manual head gate and horizontal rolling gate for front and/or back.
Our new adjustable alley scale has all the features of our short alley and is equipped with a Tru-Test AP800 Scale Platform, MP800 loadbars and your choice of indicator. Visit Tru-Test.com to see features on all of the options. With superior electronics, this is the most advanced scale range available. Additional options include our self-catch or manual head gate, horizontal rolling gate for front and/or back, catwalks, and t-trailer for portability.