From Farm Mulchers
The AHM series is a heavy-duty mulcher best suited to typical farming applications such as:
- Wheat, Maize, Sorghum, Rice and Cotton stubble. Tobacco, Potato haulms, Sweet Potato, Pineapple tops, pasture topping.
- Prunings: Macadamia, Grapes, Banana plants & Avocados
- The Forestry model is suitable for scrub clearing, forest trails and under powerline regrowth control. These models are also fitted with a heavy duty Rotor and additional body panels
Pineapple, Banana and Macadamia mulchers series are unique:
- Pineapple farmers are available in 2 sizes, AHM160-P & 195-P.
- Macadamias have 3 sizes, AHM160-M, 195-M & 240-M.
- Banana farmers have 4 sizes to chose from; AHM160-B, 195-B, 240-B & 285-B.
- Mulchers for Forestry models are available in 3 sizes: AHM160-F, 195-F & 240-F
We also have the AHMH Hydraulic drive mulcher available to suit Excavators in the 12 -20 ton range.
- Double skin steel body panels to withstand obstacle impact.
- Clevis hitch cat 1&2 three point linkage.
4 x SPBX Section belt rotor drive on large diameter pulleys for optimum blade tip speed.
- Series 7 drive shaft with friction clutch.
- Floating top link.
- 220mm (9″) diameter rotor tube with 6 row blade configuration to reduce power requirements and even out belt loadings.
- Blades pivoting on hardened bushes and grade 8 bolts.
- 55mm taper lock rotor support bearings.
- Fully adjustable rear flap to control swath spread.
- Adjustable height skids.