Agroband - Granular Fertilisers Applicators
From Granular Fertilisers
Horstine Agroband can be used for fertiliser placement or for bed top application of fertiliser during potato crop establishment. Fertiliser is delivered from the 800L translucent hopper to the outlets using gravity rather than a pneumatic fan, reducing cost and keeping the applicator simple. Agroband can precisely apply cheaper grades of solid fertiliser, maximising yield potential and keeping establishment costs in check.
Mounted on the three point linkage at the front of the tractor, Agroband has become a byword for simple, accurate application of solid and bulk fertilisers during planting. Agroband is available in two versions:
- Placement below and to the side of the tuber
- Bed top applications
- Hopper Size 800L – With Internal Sieves
- Mounting 3 Point Linkage
- Metering 4 Individually Metered Outlets
- Product Delivery Gravity Fed
- Drive System (Standard) Landwheel Drive
- Drive System (Optional) Horstine Wizard Hydraulic Drive
- Speed Sensor ISO Speed Cable, GPS or Radar
- Outlets Placement tines or bed top fishtails
No reviews were found for Agroband - Granular Fertilisers Applicators. Be the first to review!