AgroLogic - Model FS-18 - Proximity Feed Sensor
From Livestock Sensor
The FS-18 proximity feed sensor is an electronically controlled proximity switch which is activated by most feed types. The switch is activated as soon as feed is sensed by the proximity sensor located in the end of the sensor. Reliability: Use of electronic switches ensures a unique reliability, all electronics are completely enclosed in a special casing to ensure maximum protection against humidity, dust and other harsh elements found in poultry and pig installations.
The FS-18 sensor can replace any mechanical switch in hoppers, pan feeders and feed silos without any modification of electrical circuits.
- The FS-18 sensor is designed with a built in micro-processor ensuring high quality performance in sensitivity, time delay accuracy, easy setup and a wide range of working temperatures.
- With FS-18 sensor smart potentiometer technology, you can easily set sensitivity, time delay and polarity (NO or NC).
- Time delay can be set from 1 to 120 seconds using 10 second steps.
- With its 2-wire cable, the FS-18 can be connected in serial to load currents in ranges of 4.5-300 mA.
- Use the two supplied lock nuts to secure the sensor to the hopper side wall, feed plate or feed silo.
- Power supply: 24-250VAC
- Frequency: 45-70Hz
- Max Current: 300mA
- OFF-state current: < 1 mA
- Min. operational current: 4.5 mA
- Distance of activation: Adjustable 0-8mm
- Time Delay: Adjustable 1-120sec
- Temperature operation: -20 +70
- Sensor Length without cable: 111.5 mm
- Sensor Diameter: 18.5mm
- Cable: 2×0.34mm2 (2x22AVG)
- Length: 2000mm
- Diameter: 4.4mm
- Weight incl. cable and two lock nuts: 80g