Tumoba - Babyleaf and Spinach Harvesters
From Babyleaf Harvesters
Harvest your babyleaf and spinach with the Tumoba harvester for babyleaf and spinach. Our machines are standard fitted with:Automatic steering by a sensor between the beds, electronic cutting-height adjustment with display, electric steering and speedcontrol and tracks
- Canopy with opening windscreen
- Sucker for loose leafs and insects
- Hydraulic palletlifter
- Hydraulic foldering side-platforms.
- Engine: John-Deere
- Bed-Width(C-C): 1.80 - 2.00 mtr
- Cuttingwidth: max. 1700 mm
- Loading surface: 6 pallets surface
- Tracks: length 3.00 mtr
- Estimated weight: 4500 kg
Babyleaf-harvester with airbridge and dancing-belt.
- Gap with air-bridge to remove heavier parts (like f.i. stones)
- Dancing strainerbelt to remove small objects, insects etc.
- Belts to one filling-point
- Rollertable with check-weigherpoint
Spinach-harvester with packingstation
Spinach-harvester of 7,5 meter wide , fitted with 3 Spimaro diskcutters and combined with Tumoba's packingstation at tracks. The machine also features a fully-automatic packingmachine for spinach in trays developed by Tumoba .
- Minimal labour!
- Optimized logistics!