The 710 is lightweight, compact in size, and loaded with BCS quality. Designed for decades of dependable service, its all-gear driven transmission, automotive-style clutch, and Kohler 7HP Command Pro engine make this a great investment for those interested in a basic range of attachments. Because the engine’s power is not lost due to the inefficiency of belts, the tractor comfortably handles an 18” or 20” Rear-Tine Tiller, Hiller/Furrower, 30” or 40” Sickle Bar Mower, 24” Snow Thrower, Water Transfer Pump, and more.
In the family garden, the 710 with tiller is a superior, do-everything tool – bust sod, prepare seedbeds, power compost cover crops, create planting furrows, hill potatoes, cultivate between rows to eliminate weeds – there’s even an optional one row seeder!
For the commercial market garden, the 710 is great for cultivating – no untilled strip in the center of the row and a maximum working speed of 1.4 miles per hour.
- All Gear Drive
- Heat-treated steel gears and shafts
- Embedded ball bearings
- Double cone clutch
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Limited lifetime transmission warranty*
- 3-year engine warranty
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted Handles w/ 180º Rotation
- 3 vertical settings rear mount; 4 for front mount attachments
- 3 horizontal settings, front and rear (right, left & center)
- Two Working Speeds in Each Direction
- 1st Gear: 0.6 mph
- 2nd Gear: 1.4 mph
- Transport Speed in Rear-Mount Mode Only
- 3rd Gear: 6.8 mph
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH270 with Quad-Clean heavy duty cyclonic air cleaner
- Weight: 213 lbs (with 18'' tiller); 235 lbs (with 20' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 1st gear: 0.6 mph; 2nd gear: 1.4 mph
- Transport Wheel Speed: 6.8 mph (rear-mount mode only)
- Standard Wheel Size: 4x8x16'; Optional sizes: 4x10x18' or 5x10x19.5'
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle; Optional ratcheting hub accesssory
- Clutch Type: Double cone with compression spring