AVINEST is a comprehensive range of fully automated nests. For all types of breeders. Available in standard, XL and flat top. Specification levels are very high for all the nests in the AVINEST range for breeders, including:
- Variable speed controls for all egg collection belts
- Large Perforated Astroturf® nest pads to allow all the dust and muck to fall away – to ensure cleaner eggs and better hatchability. The extra depth of the nest pad allows for higher density stocking.
- Nest floors which raise up at night to close the nests, keeping the hens out of the nest in order to keep the nest pads cleaner and reduce broodiness. Also allows for full inspection of the nest and no trapped birds.
- Strong galvanised leg supports for each nest section.
- All sections bolted together for extra strength and support.
- Individual lifting mechanism for each nest floor set, to maximise reliability.
- Interior lights in every nest and on each level, with a time clock and dimmer control, to help attract the hens into the nest.
- The entire nest is a very substantial construction and made to last.
- The design makes all our nests very easy to clean and keep possible insect hiding places to a minimum and protect hatching eggs
AVINEST is a strong and simple nesting systems which is designed for longer life with years of trouble free use.
The standard single tier system boasts a variable speed egg belt operated by a foot switch for complete control of egg collection. To minimise potential damage to eggs, there is an infra-red light switch which will stop the belt automatically when the eggs reach the end of the belt.
Bird exclusion is achieved using automatic lifting nest floors, controlled by time clock with a manual override facility. An extremely strong steel rack and pinion system is used to ensure complete reliability.Or wire lifting floor for low level nest systems
Automatic lighting within the nests with dimmer control is standard on all nests.
The nest floor material, original perforated AstroTurf®, is removable to permit easy end of flock cleaning. The AstroTurf is placed on a strong wire mesh floor, which means that all the muck and dust can fall through, resulting in cleaner eggs and better hatching egg quality.
The egg collection belts are a strong single 500mm perforated belt. Allowing for quick and easy removal of the eggs from the nest helping better Which either come onto a strong hand collection table or to join a conveyor.
A choice of front or rear rollaway nests are available, with both of these also available in two-tier format. A number of specialised nests are available for unusual poultry house sizes, with the high capacity single tier, and the half two-tier wall stack formats being very popular.
The AVINEST range comprises of fairly well every nest configuration you might want.
- Single tier, front roll-away (egg belts to the outside of the nest)
- Single tier, rear roll-away ( egg belts in the centre of the nest)
- Two tier, front roll-away
- Two tier, rear roll-away.