Bufferline - Collecting System
The bufferline is an universal collecting system for practically all kinds of pot- and tray sizes. This type of collecting system makes it possible to pick up and transplant large numbers of pots and trays with the spacing fork. By the effort of the HETO bufferline it is possible to improve the work situation of your employees during the potting, sorting and the delivery of your plants. This system is very functional during the growing period to sort the plants on size so that at delivery you easily can collect uniform plants.
Pots and trays which, for example, coming from a pottingmachine, are gathered on a so-called precollecting conveyorbelt/stacker. Once the pre-programmed number of pots or trays has been reached, the row of pots/trays is transplanted to the bufferline by means of a tined shovel for pushing the pot off the source tray. As soon as the shovel is back in its original starting position the bufferline starts up once again, this time to transplant the following row of pots. The bufferline relocates, after transferring each row of pots or trays, to a certain pre-programmed distance to place a new row of pots or trays. After the unit has accomplished transplanting a certain pre-programmed number of rows, the bufferline will make a more extended move, thus stacking blocks with plants and pots or trays and allowing them to be picked up by a liftfork. The bufferline can also be equipped with a pick-up fork, which makes it possible for the unit to sort plants or prepare them for delivery.
It is possible to use the bufferline with the HETO pottingmachine.
The machine has following distinguishing features:
- High-quality construction and virtually maintenance-free
- Entire frame is made of aluminium
- Frame placed on elevated platform, for optimal working height or connection to the pottingmachine or other fillingmachines
- High capacity
- PLC-driven and programming, easily adjusted to other potsizes
- Simple operation by means of display a switch-box
- Built in accordance with the CE-norm
- Emergencystop on the main bufferline when the liftfork is in operation
- Malfunction-alarmsystem and emergencystop
- Length: 3.000 to 10.000 mm.
- Width: 1.000 to 3.000 mm.
- Height: minimal 100 mm. - maximum 1.900 mm.
- Maximum potdiameter: 35 cm.
- Weight depends on dimensions
- Connection power: 2,5 kW
- Power supply: 3ph./400V.50Hz + N +