Caledonian - High Quality Multipurpose Lawn Dressing - Builders Bag
Caledonian Top Dressing is a high quality multipurpose lawn dressing designed to improve your lawns appearance and stimulate new grass growth. Mixed from a blend of 70% fine sand and 30% peat free compost Caledonian Top Dressing will enhance the look of your lawn, create a level surface and improve drainage. Caledonian Lawn Dressing can also be used in a turf base application prior to laying turf.
Other benefits include:
- Highly fertile, contains good levels of phosphorous, potassium and magnesium
- Manufactured using sustainable peat free compost
- pH is typically 7 – 7.3
- Stone free
- Friable loose texture
- All year round consistency
- Easy to handle
- Top dressing can be applied anytime the grass is actively growing.
- Spread top dressing when the grass is relatively dry and work it in using the back of a rake or stiff brush until no obvious clumps remain and the grass is clearly visible.
- Spreading at 4kg per m2 at 3mm deep is recommended in the spring/autumn. In drier summer conditions a lesser spreading rate of 2kg per m2 at 1.5mm deep is recommended and will assist routine maintenance of worn areas.
- Best results are achieved with an application of Caledonian Top Dressing following scarifying, aeration or overseeding of the lawn.
- Water the lawn thoroughly following application and do not mow immediately after application.