- Galvanised, patented fencing (EP 1.138.196)
- Includes 2 food openings
- Made of glassfibre reinforced polyester, which guarantees a long life and shadow temperature in summer
- The smooth inside layer and plastic treshold prevent bacterial formation and are easy to clean
- Excellent ventilation because of the openings in front of the roof
- Practical fence, can be opened with 1 hand
- Easy to transport because of the large wheels, which are incorporated in the treshold
- The hinging fencing can be tilted, both with and without front part, and it always retains a fixed U-form. With tilted fencing the outside accommodation can be cleaned easily and quickly by machine.
- The box can be tilted forwards through hinges. This means that the straw from the inside box can be reached, so that it can be removed quickly and without an effort.
- The bevelled corners of the fencing provide that teat bucket and information sheet can be placed much more conveniently.
Box with threshold, 4-delig fencing and 1 bucket ring.
Dimensions: (l. x w. x h.)
Box: 200 x 120 x 140 cm
Fencing: 150 x 120 x 100 cm
Optimum flexibility – feeding without compromises
Taking care of feeding cows is an important daily routine. It is in your mind 24/7. With the Lely Vector automatic feeding system, you are only required to pay attention to feeding the cows once every three days! In addition, with the Vector system you are completely flexible in the feeding strategy you like to implement. It is the perfect solution for every farm, also offering flexibility to adapt to future expansion.
Your cows make your money and therefore they deserve their feed just like you want it yourself: in well measured, fresh portions, straight from the kitchen. The Lely Vector system allows for 24/7 fresh feed and it is brought to the cows multiple times a day (but there is more; because the mixer is filled alternate with small bites of different feeds, the ration only requires a short mixing time).
The highest return on your feed investment
Farming is increasingly a business whereby the difference in financial results is decided by the way in which you manage the margins. Cows become healthier by consistent feeding and a higher feed intake for all cows results in better performance of the low ranking cows. More fresh feed will reduce leftovers which means more efficient use of roughage. In addition, a significant saving in energy-consumption is achieved.
We have your future in mind
We truly foresee a dairy sector in which one man can take care of a sustainable production of two million kilograms of milk per year. Our investments in research and development are focussed on achieving that in an animal friendly matter (being the originators of robotic milking, we have changed traditions in agriculture). In response to a growing demand for a solution to manage the main time-consuming activity on a dairy farm today; feeding, we have now developed a way to feed the cows with the lowest labour input as possible.ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM
A system that really saves energy
Because the feed is dropped in the mixing unit in small quantities and in a varied order the mixing is less energy consuming.
Eco-mode reduces mixing time
When only small amounts of feed needs to be mixed, the mixing and feeding robot can be switched to the energy-efficient eco mode which reduces the mixing time.
No noise and no pollution
The Lely Vector system is electrically powered. It is soundless and pollution-free and does not disturb the herd or people in any way.
Maximum use of every kW
The experience we have with autonomous vehicles like the Lely Juno feed pusher helped us develop the Lely Vector system. Especially our knowledge about gears, batteries, etc. was very useful to gain maximum use from each kilowatt of power.