Dairy Water Heater
Cotswold produce an extensive range of reliable high quality water heaters, especially designed for use in farm dairies. Cotswold Dairy water heaters are guaranteed against corrosion and can be relied upon to give very long service. The inner tank is square, ensuring maximum capacity in minimum space.
- Water Heaters are also available with side mounted header tank instead of float switch and solenoid fill, at no extra cost.
- We can manufacture non standard sizes to customer's exact requirements.
- Water heaters can be supplied with a variable level stainless steel float switch. This allows the amount of water to be heated to be changed very easily.
Massive Savings in Electricity Costs
Our heaters are equipped to heat up during the 'off-peak' period, saving up to 75% of electricity costs. Very high quality Insulation for maximum economy, essential in light of increasing electricity prices. They also have a digital controller, incorporating dual time clocks, to control heating and filling and to maximise electricity savings by heating during economy 7 periods.
- Stainless Steel Outer Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Water Tank
- Dual outlets on 70 gallon and larger, allowing two washes between re-heat cycles
- 1¼' BSP outlets, 1½' on 200 gallon and larger
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Stainless Steel Immersion heater element
- Unique Cotswold stainless steel float switch
Essential Information for Water Heater Installation
- Cotswold Water Heaters are fitted with mounting bars but due to their weight when filled, support from underneath is also necessary. Load bearing stands for all models are available from Cotswold. When heaters are installed in a loft, please ensure that adequate support for a fully filled tank is provided.
- Our water heaters normally empty under gravity, therefore the water outlets should be above the water trough unless it is intended to empty the water heater using the plant vacuum or a pump.
- In hard water areas, it is essential that a scale preventer and a water strainer are fitted. These help prevent scale forming inside the water solenoid valve and around the heater element. The cost of these inexpensive devices will soon be recovered from reduced electricity and repair charges. Claims under warranty for damage or failure caused by hard water and/or installation of the equipment to an unsuitable water pressure will not be accepted unless the user has taken sensible precautions. If you are in doubt please speak to Cotswold or your dealer.
- The cold water inlet is controlled by an electrically operated solenoid valve suitable for water pressures up to 150 PSI, (10 bar). Above this, please ask at the time of ordering and we will supply a water heater with an alternative valve suitable for the pressure specified.