Fruit planter machine DARIA is designed for an easy and fast planting of berry bushes on fruit farms. It is a universal, one-raw machine adapted to transplant shrubs of blackcurrants, red and yellow currants, gooseberries, chokeberries, haskap berries, saskatoon berries and other similar sized bushes. It can also be used to transplant small fruit trees.
- 3 operators are required: a tractor driver and 2 planter operators. One operator inserts the berry bushes in the furrow made by the coulter, while the second one prepares and passes the plants. The scrapers flood the furrow and the wheels knead the ground.
- The the second seat is removable, which allows for easy transplanting of bigger berry bushes and small fruit trees.
- Possibility to use 2 different coulter widths.
- The transplanter is equipped with a tag that specifies the appropriate row spacing and distance tag indicating the spacing of berry seedings in a row.
- Attaching method: Three-point linkage system. Category 2
- Length: 2250 mm
- Width: 2250 mm
- Height: 1200 mm
- Planting depth: max. 350 mm
- Scope of ejecting tag: 2000-3800 mm
- Indicator ejection: max. 400 mm
- Working speed: 0,2- 2,0 km/h
- Cooperating tractor: min. 30 KM
- Weight: 380 kgs