The two contra-rotating rollers of an ERO Leaf Stripper pluck leaves gently from the vines. The valuable grapes remain unharmed. These Leaf Strippers can be used at any time between flowering and harvesting. The parallelogram function, included in the standard equipment, holds the leaf-stripping head so that it is ideally positioned in relation to the foliage at all times. This applies both uphill and downhill. The stainless steel cover is easy to open for cleaning. ERO Leaf Strippers are available in one-sided and two-sided versions.
- Parallelogram function as standard.
- Adjustable impact protector with automatic return in forward and reverse directions.
- The rollers catch only leaves, damage to grapes is effectively avoided.
- Can be used at anytime from flowering to harvesting.
- Operates with two rollers, one of them is grooved and equipped with a cleaning comb (patented). The cleaning comb prevents build up on the rollers.
- Easy cleaning by simply opening the outer housing cover.
- Stainless steel housing cover.