Gas Sealed Silos
Gas sealed silos are recommended for the long term storage of grain. Gas sealed silos protect stored grain by ensuring that effective phosphine or controlled atmosphere fumigation of insect pests can be achieved. Gas tight storage’s can be used as a “hospital” silo for pest eradication of infested grain from non sealed existing storage’s. For further information on the importance of gas sealed silos in the drive to control insects and maintain grain free of chemical residue, speak to one of our friendly staff.
- Fully factory assembled and delivered ready to use.
- Gas sealed and tested to Australian Standard AS2628.
- Reliable pest eradication.
- Sturdy Zincalume walls/roof and galvanised hopper/support structure.
- Auto Resealing Ground Operated Centre Lid Opening.
- Silo is pressure protected with high capacity oil bath relief valve.
- Sealants (eg silicone) are NOT required each time bin is sealed.
- Silo walls/roofs are sealed using PVC and Silicone between joints at time of construction to ensure a lifetime structural seal.
- Base Manhole
- All silo models can be varied/modified to specific customer requirements.
- Covered by Kotzur 5 year warranty