Grain Cart Scale Kits
Avery Weigh-Tronix SmartCart Technology Solutions turn your grain cart into a powerful information source and risk management tool. Proof of yields for Federal Crop insurance: Many crop insurance companies require grain settlements or bin measurements for claim documentation. Reports produced by our solutions make the process of calculating Average Production History (APH) simple. In addition, these reports greatly aid in the process of sorting through and applying grain settlements sheets to a claim. Take full advantage of risk management services available from insurance providers.
Analyze yield performance per hybrid: Tracking yield performance is crucial for future planting decisions. Get detailed field reports for side-by-side hybrid yield and moisture average comparisons.
Track every Bushel: With the ability to select from a list of user defined delivery locations, farms and fields; you know where every bushel came from and where it went.
Generate Custom Reports: Filter data for Farm Foreman's five default reports or easily export data to Excel to create your own report.
Verify/calibrate combine yield monitor: Precisely calibrated Yield Monitors produce more accurate yield maps.
Generate printout tickets with time and date: Send correct information with delivery trucks to ensure proper payments and record keeping.
Compatible with virtually any grain cart: Our systems work with most grain carts' built-in load cells.
Best of all, our scales can be customized to your particular grain cart—even older models not designed for scales! And, if you’d prefer to do your own installation, we also offer retro-fit kits. When time and load volume can mean everything to your year, you can count on a grain cart scale from Central City Scale, Inc.
Kits are available for the following brands;
- Crust Buster
- Sunflower Richardson
- United Farm Tool
- And many more!
The 640 indicator gives simple, yet accurate and reliable weighing for TMR mixers, grain carts, livestock scales, feed bins, and weight carts and many more applications.
- 1.1' backlit alpha-numeric LCD display.
- Zero key zeros the scale, Print key transfers weight data to printer, computer, or transfer data module.
- Gross/Net allows viewing of both gross and net weights. Tare key useful for temporary zeroing of the scale.
- Easily selectable levels of motion filtering for mixer or livestock applications to settle the weight display readings.
- Auto LOC wight features for livestock weighing.
- Tracks 100 memory accumulators: individual and total accumulations and averages of each memory channel. (Ex: Yields, Livestock, Ingredient Usage, etc.)
- HOLD weight feature for mobile OEM equipment.
- Optional lower connector options, can plug weigh bars directly into indicator.
- Optional RS-232 serial port, with battery backed time and date with multiple printouts available for printer or TDM system.
- Optional interface to RD40 series remote displays, including the RD40RF wireless remote display.
- Manual or hydraulic squeeze chute can easily be converted to a working livestock scale.
- 5,000 or 10,000 lb. capacity weigh bar systems for cattle working chutes are designed to handle the heavier shock vibration of cattle.
- Scale kits are available in three different styles to match your specific installation needs. Two bar Chute Weigh, four bar round universal, and four bar square systems.
- Large weight capacity—5,000 or 10,000 lb. gross weighing capacity (2500/5000lb per weigh bar).
- Low profile—Less than 3.50 inches tall.
- Heavy-duty construction—Super heavy duty steel chassis construction.
- Easy mounting—Mounting under manual or hydraulic livestock squeeze chutes.
- Weigh bar cables—Tough polyurethane weigh bar cables, 20ft long.
- Weatherproof construction—Aerospace-developed sealing agent provides ultimate protection against moisture and ensures long term durability in harsh agricultural environment.
- Extreme Temperatures—Operates from -20 degrees to 140 degrees F.
- Herd management—Weight indicator is compatible with various herd management EID software packages.