Sicma - Model B411 Intensive - Harvester with trunk shaker for walnut, almond and other nuts
B411 Intensive is the compact self-propelled harvester specifically designed for the effective harvesting of modern walnut, pecan, macadamia, almond and nut orchards. The B411 intensive has 4-wheel drive with the rear steering axle, which guarantee traction and agility in several environmental conditions. The lateral vibrating head (inclined by 45°) supported by the telescopic arm allows to shake the tree while the drive unit remains in the tree row, without manoeuvres to hook the trunk. This eliminates inefficiencies due to maneuvers and increases the number of trees that can be shaken per time unit (up to 4 trees per minute)...
The B411 Intensive is also provided with frontal hydraulic brushes to remove the fallen fruits in front of the wheels, which are then cumulated in a single windrow.
The machine is equipped with a protective and molded structure that help to accompany the canopy (without damages) of the tree during the harvesting operations.
Among optional, the closed cabin with air conditioning ………..for a fresh harvesting experience.
- ENGINE: Diesel, KUBOTA V2607 (4 cylinders), Turbo Common Rail, STAGE V, (2.615 cm3 – 53,0 kW (72,1 HP) @ 2700 rpm), water cooled
- CHASSIS: Monoblock in tubulars and sheets. Open cabin with protective roll-bars
- TRANSMISSION: Hydrostatic, 4-wheel drive with rear steering axle
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Hydraulic in negative
- CONTROLS: Steering wheel, translation pedals and electro-hydraulic joystick
- HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT: Closed hydraulic circuit composed by transmission pump, vibration pump, services pump, steering pump, brushes pump and electro-hydraulic valves. Closure pressure jaw valve
- VIBRATING HEAD: New Generation at high frequencies, self-centring, self-braking. Two vibrating speeds
- TIRES: BKT 26 x 12.00 - 12”
- TOTAL LENGTH: 4.500 mm (extension arm retracted)
- WIDTH: 2.460 mm (external distance between brushes)
- HEAD MAX HEIGHT: 800 mm
- CABIN HEIGHT: 1.900 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 2.615 kg