Pearson Livestock Equipment first patented the self catch head gate in 1972 and it has been one of our most popular products ever since. The head gate can be mounted on a Pearson manual chute or easily adapted to any chute, alley or calving stall.
- Self-catch mechanism allows one person to do most jobs, reducing costly labor.
- Unobstructed opening allows cattle to move easily in and out of the head gate.
- Convertible right or left controls.
- Stanchion-type design eliminates choking.
- Adjustable to accommodate any size livestock.
- Handle makes easy manual operation for horned cattle.
- Rugged, heavy duty construction throughout.
- New timing mechanism (pre-stressed, galvanized cable, with swedged ends).
- Calving headgate mounting holes- 34' width, 59' height. Shipping weight 200 lbs.
- Chute headgate- 34' width, 65' height. Shipping weight 205 lbs.