Mini-Garden Flail Mower
Available in three cut widths from 1.15m, 1.25m, 1.45m. Suitable for mulching light grass and general amenity areas. From 12HP to 25HP / Category 1 linkage . PTO speed 540 rpm. Rear mount only
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All models are shot blasted and have a high quality paint finish.
- Rotor lifts fallen material and mulches to leave a fine finish.
- Click here for more information about the benefits of the Teagle Flail Mower range.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Teagle Flail Mowers and Mulchers have a range of features to ensure ease of operation and straightforward maintenance for a long and trouble-free service life.
Why own a Teagle Flail Mower?
Whether managing gardens or amenity areas there are no compromises.
Whether maintaining gardens or amenity areas you can be sure that in one pass material is:
- Effectively lifted and cut - leave the field knowing that wheel marks and other fallen plants will not spring back.
- Thoroughly mulched - to ensure fast breakdown of material and release of nutrients back to the soil.
Three Key features at the heart of the machine
High Rotor Speed
- Rotor speeds in the Teagle range are amongst the highest in their class which improves the ability to pick up fallen material.
'G' Type Flails
- To minimise power consumption with compact tractors the MINI-GARDEN is fitted with narrow 'G'-Type hammer flails.
- The height adjustable rear roller is positioned close to the rotor which gives the following benefits:
- The rear roller is cleaned by the movement of the flails
- Scalping is reduced because the roller follows contours in the ground closer to the rotor
Heavy Duty Flails
The narrow hammer flails fitted to the MINI GARDEN range generate a powerful updraft to lift fallen material.
The angle of the cutting face ensures that material is lifted and cut cleanly from the ground.
When a foreign object comes into contact with the flail, the flail has a rear profile designed to fold back against the rotor tube without breaking either the heavy duty flail shank or flail bolt.