Mulch films are produced lasting up to 24 months in a single layer thickness of 20-30-40-50- 60 microns for covering specially prepared soil.
- The development of weeds is prevented with the use of mulch film.
- The soil is prevented from drying.
- Evaporation of water is prevented above the surface of the soil.
- Soil temperature is protected.
- Fruits of the plants close to the ground are prevented from pollution such as rain and soil.
- It is manufactured according to the aim of different uses as black, black-white.
- black - silver grey, green, yellow-brown.