NATURA - Model Nova - Twin Aviary System
NATURA-Nova Twin with portal frame for house widths of more than 12 m. NATURA-Nova Twin consists of two rows of NATURA-Nova type 260 and portal frame. This means that all the advantages of NATURA-Nova aviaries also apply to this system.
- The Colony 2+ nest offers the hens sufficient space for laying eggs
- Mislaid eggs within the system can roll under the approach profile due to the slight fall on the floor → in this position they are safe clean and away from the birds until they are easily collected
- Nipple drinkers close to the nest increase nest usage → very few mislaid eggs
- Big Dutchman designed and patented approach profile (patent 299 19 443.4) in either galvanised or stainless steel ensures that the hens perch facing into the aisle → reduces manure in the litter at the edge of the system
- An air duct (optional) increases the DM of the manure up to 60 % → reduces ammonia in the house.