Phoenix - Single Pass Cultivator
An extremely versatile machine for stubble incorporation, plough based cultivations and the establishment of Oil Seed Rape. The Challenger Agri range of Single Pass Cultivators Offer the customer many benefits with a maximum working depth of 400mm (16”). The Phoenix can repair the substructure and cultivate the top surface in one pass. The staggered leg layout allows the trash to flow through the machine and settle before entering two rows of 20” scalloped cultivation discs which are mounted in pairs on a solid axles giving much better drive in tough conditions, these pairs are mounted on rubber suspension to a removable independent disc frame.
Finally the shouldered packer with an overall diameter of 730mm firms down to soil after the discs leaving a weather proof even finish.
Hydraulic depth control and award winning De-Trash scraper bar system are standard throughout the range. Quick change single piece Hardox points and advanced shear pin technology make the machines user friendly and will reduce downtime in the field.
The versatile layout of the phoenix means it is an ideal machine for establishment of Oil Seed Rape with or without the discs in work.
By using the hydraulic packer to lift the discs out of work and lowering the adjustable front legs makes seeding applications without the discs in work a very simple field operation. With the disc frame removed the machine is capable of a maximum working depth of 450mm (18”) and can be used as a stand alone subsoiler for soil restructure and compaction removal.
- Hydraulic Leg Reset
- Seeder Fitting kits.
- Seed Coulter oulets
- Annual service & maintainance packages.
- Datatag Machine Identification technology.
- Hydraulic Depth Control - A pair of hydraulic cylinders one at each side of the machine allow ease of adjustment with individual shims providing positive depth control.
- Shear Pin Technology - Quality engineered shear pin bosses that provide fast and accurate alignment of the shear pins and large easily removable R-clips create less downtime.
- De-Trash Scraper bar - The Award winning scraper system allows the scraper bar to be opened in the field within minutes so the operator can De-trash the packer with ease.
- Shouldered Packer - With an overall diameter of 730mm our standard shouldered packers create a firm weatherproof finish. Large drive lugs and shaped scrapers ensure this will run in almost all conditions.
- Removable Disc Frame - An easily removable independent disc frame allows to phoenix to be used as a stand alone subsoiler or to remove the discs for the establishment of Oil Seed Rape.
- Quick Change Points - Legs and points are all manufactured from Hardox 500.
Single piece quick change points are available with a standard overall wing width of 6”
- LED Road Lights - All mounted Phoenix cultivators come standard with LED road light kits which have a 5 year manufacturers waranty.