From Other Products
The lateral pole driver is used for the trellising of vineyards, orchards, etc. located on slopes or on flat ground. The Rambo L machine has been designed to work in any situation. The machine is mounted on the side of any tractor with tracks or not. Its position at the centre-side allows its use on untilled soil without any danger for the tractor to lift.
- The standard frame allows operating on poles with the minimum height of 2 meters up to 3.2 meters. The heights required can be reached with the substitution of the tool-holding plate.
- The machine is used also to remove old or worn poles
- The machine is equipped with hydraulic operation system for slewing, left-right inclination, pressing, and extraction.
Accessories on demand
- Translating unit(160mm stroke) for the transverse displacement of the pressing cap; it allows amending any positioning error of the tractor; it needs a 4-function hydraulic
- Distributor4-way double-effect distributor (capacity 40 L) for tractors without 4-control distributor (only at the presence of a translating unit)
- Hydraulic drillmounted in feather position on the frame of the pole driver with double rapid joint for work or rest position, including standard 5-lever distributor and 130mm diameter tip
- Special hydraulic pincerwith rapid connections ¼' without tubes, for the extirpation of poles with sections ranging from 3x5 to 15x15
- Vibration hammefor the planting of wooden and iron poles in hard soil.
- The machine weighs about 200 kg without the accessories.
- Its capacity is about 130/160 poles/hour.
- Suitable for medium to big wine estates and for contractors.