Quality Soil Products
Agresource provides a variety of custom soil mixes throughout most of the Northeast. Agresource can deliver or make soil on large landscape construction sites.
Following is a list of some of the soils that Agresource specializes in making:
- Super Soil – Super soil is composted amended topsoil that has a balanced pH, suitable organic matter content, and is full of nutrients.
- Sports Field Soil - Sports field soil is made to drain fast and not compact. It is most always made to rigorous specification standards.
- Bioretention System Soil - Bioretention Soil is soil that is designed to treat storm water runoff and percolate at a specified rate while supporting vegetation.
- Wetland Soil – Wetland Soil is high in organic matter content and supports wetland vegetation.
- Lightweight Soil – Lightweight soil is soil made for rooftop gardens. Lightwieght soils have some of the strictest specification requirements and demand a high level of quality control when made.
- Structural Soil – Structural Soil is soil that allows the roots of trees and shrubs to move through it without causing sidewalks and curbs to move or buckle.