Medium duty - 25 Series : 2.5m working width. Heavy Duty - 35 series : 3m and 4m working width. Very Heavy Duty - 55 series - 3m and 4m working width. Models rated from 100HP to 200HP / Category 2 linkage . Compact combination unit when fitted to Polymat Pneumatic Drill
Patented 'Easi-Fit' Club Tines
- 4 rotors/metre for a fine tilth
- Have a long service life and are easily maintained
- Create a fine seed bed whilst maintinaing soil structure
- Offer lower power requirement for reduced fuel consumption.
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All models are shot blasted and have a high quality powder coat paint finish.
- Click here for more information about the benefits of the Teagle Roterra range.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Teagle Power Harrows have a range of features to ensure ease of operation and straightforward maintenance for a long and trouble-free service life.
For results in the field there are no compromises.
Thousands of farmers around the world enjoy the benefits of the Roterra
Three Key features at the heart of the machine
1. 'Easi-Fit' club tines
- Maintain soil structure - clods are shattered, not sliced
- Reduced horsepower requirement - a result of lower torque from 4 rotors per meter and the ease of pulling a round club over a flat blade through the soil
- Longer serice life because of the additional steel in the 'club'
2. Four rotors per metre
- Thorough mixing is achieved, with clods effectively broken down by the intense tillage of 4 rotors per meter.
- More rotors means a lower torque in the gear trough per rotor, resulting in reduced wear rates.
3. Floating hitch and levelling board
- Floating hitch - the machine can break out upwards independently from the roller. This reduces the risk of damage in stony soil and ensures that the roller continues to follow the ground contours.
- The levelling board floats independently from the rotors, ensuring that large clods are not pushed into the soil, preventing them from being broken down further by the roller.
Patented Club Tines and optional Knife Tine
- Patented club tines for a superior seed bed and lower fuel consumption.
- Tines are fitted with a single bolt for convenient maintenance.