The spacing fork has been especially developed for spacing potplants in general and in patterns.
It is possible to pick up blocks of plants from a table or conveyorbelt or from the floor. After picking up, the plants which will be transported to a new place and will be spaced on the desired distance. This spacing will be done by a chain-transporter on the fork with an interface to the driving of the fork-lifttruck. Due to this system the potdistance will remain constantly during driving backwards with the fork-lifttruck.
The machine has following distinguishing features:
- High-quality materials only and maintenance free
- The special HETO dual-chain system with pot-positioning cams.
- The chain is entered in a guiding channel over the entire length of the fork, so that the chain will remain fully in position.
- Software package with interface to the driving gear of the fork-lifttruck, so that the potdistance will remain constant during the spacing.
- Assembly to practically any fork-lifttruck.
- The pots can be picked up as a block or in a pattern.
- Suitable for spacing in pattern.
- Easy operation by means of a switch panel on the fork-lifttruck.
- Built in accordance with the CE-norm
- Malfunction-alarmsystem and emergencystop
- Capacity : up to 5.000 pots/hour
- Fork length : max. 200 cm.
- Fork width : max. 400 cm.
- Potdiameter : from 10 cm.
- Weight : depends on dimensions
- Power supply : from electrical fork-lifttruck (24 or 48 volt)