DELIVER THE GOODS TO THE FIELD. Tenders are the final link in seed handling, preserving quality while getting seed to the field efficiently. A multitude of options are available to meet today’s demand for proper handling and efficiency. Seedpoint keeps a wide variety of tender configurations on hand and can help you and your customers move seed from your site to the field.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- What type of seed is being handled?
- Is an auger or conveyor better for the seed being handled?
- How do additional features improve the seed delivery process?
- What features make the transition to the field more efficient?
- How many seed varieties are needed in the field?
- Will the tender be used to serve the planter or to deliver to another location?
- Is a scale necessary to improve the accuracy of the product being delivered?
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Hydraulic operation
- Remote control
- Swivel conveyor fill and unload
- Auto unload
- 6″ or 8″ conveyor tube / 8″ or 12″ conveyor belt
- Capacity options
- Bumper or gooseneck trailer
- Roll tarp
- Variable speed conveyor
- Auto weight unload