The quality of the cut, with millimetric height adjustment, is allowed by the particular configuration of the rotor which allows to obtain results similar to those obtainable with a helical cut.
The GREEN BEE application areas are many: sports and golf fields, pastures, airports and airfields, horse paddocks, campsites and private and public parks.
The grass flail can also be used in the agricultural field in vineyards for the collection of prunings.
Available in versions: 160-180-200
GREEN BEE: 80 – 100 CV
- Tractor linkage Cat.I
- Oil sealed transmission with free wheel
- Toothed belts
- Rotor bearings with double oscillating roller
- Electronically balanced rotor
- Electronically balanced transmission pulleys
- Self cleaning supporting roller adjustable in height
- Counter blade
- Rear light bar kit
- T50 PTO shaft
- Pulleys and belts kit for 1000 rpm PTO
- Increase for 1000 rpm PTO
- Transformation kit for aeration (One right spatula, One left spatula, One vertical blade)
- Double cutting hammer
- Rear roller adjustment