As with our Mounted Subsoilers the Challenger Agri range of Fully trailed Soil loosening Sub-soilers Offer the customer many benefits with a working depth range from 200mm (8”) down to 500mm (20”). The V-Form main frame allows the legs to progressively move through the soil which reduces the horsepower needed when working at depths beneath 12” and also allows trash to flow through the machine with ease. Hydraulic depth control and award winning De-Trash scraper bar system are standard throughout the range, Quick change single piece Hardox points and advanced shear pin technology make the machines user friendly and will reduce downtime in the field. Legs are manufactured from Hardox 500 steel 25mm thick and standard spacing's across the range are 600mm (24”). Different leg spacing's and configurations can be specified for alternative applications such as Oil Seed Rape establishment.
- Hydraulic Depth Control - A pair of hydraulic cylinders one at each side of the machine allow ease of adjustment with individual shims providing positive depth control.
- Shear Pin Technology - Quality engineered shear pin bosses that provide fast and accurate alignment of the shear pins and large easily removable R-clips create less downtime.
- De-Trash scraper bar - The Award winning scraper system allows the scraper bar to be opened in the field within minutes so the operator can De-trash the packer with ease.
- Shouldered Packer - With an overall diameter of 730mm our standard shouldered packers create a firm weatherproof finish. Large drive lugs and shaped scrapers ensure this will run in almost all conditions.
- Quick Change Points - Legs and points are all manufactured from Hardox 500.
Single piece quick change points are available in widths from 5” to 12” depending on application.
- Parallel linkage drawbar - which ensures the towing eye stays level when the machine is lifted out of work, this greatly reduces the wear on the drawbar pin and allows a thicker eye to be used preventing the drawbar from lifting up and down during operation.
- Front Depth wheels - Are fitted to fully trailed machines, these help with machine stability in work and also assist the main drawbar cylinder whilst lifting the machine out of work.
- Hydraulic Leg Reset
- Seeder fitting kits
- Seed coulter outlets
- Annual service & maintainance packages.
- Datatag Machine Identification technology.