The tubs and alleyways are made 3′ channel iron panels bolted back to back with 12 Ga. Sheet. All tub and alley systems are completely customizable according to customer needs.
- Height: 5’4 from concrete to top of panel
- panel length: approximately 5′ 1.5 on radius (will vary with tub radius)
- catwalk: 18” wide, approximately 12” off concrete
- divider door – blocks off alley diverting cattle to load out or other alley
A variety of options are available on Trojan chutes, like slotted floors, head bender, gas powered unit, nursing door, side exit, palpation door, bleeder, floating gates, tilting chute, cutting door and a yoke trailer. Click on any photo for an enlarged view.
- Slotted floor allows for easier clean up
- Need to help a calf nurse? The nursing door protects individuals while allowing a calf access
- The head bender helps immobilize the head.
- The side exit allows for emergency if an animal goes down or is turned around.
- The bleeder feature…
- The palpation door makes preg checking safe and easy
- Floating gates make…..
- The cutting door gives an operator safe access for castration procedures
- Foot injuries? The tilt option gives the operator easy access
- The yoke trailer makes your Trojan chute portable