Two Channel Automatic Air Injection Controller
Two channel automatic air injection controller improves cleaning in milking parlour pipelines.
- Mains operated with 12 volts D.C. transformer.
- Maximum load per output is 1.5 Amps.
- Fully adjustable ON and OFF time per channel using potentiometers.
- Solenoid outputs can operate individually or in-sequence.
- Can be configured to use alternative voltage source for solenoid outputs.
The Davlec Air Injector is a dual channel air solenoid control for milking parlour washing. Each channel can be precisely set to switch on an air blast solenoid at regular intervals to help maintain clean milk lines.
The two channels can be operated as two individual controls or linked together allowing the unit to cater for single, loop or branch type milk lines.