Since its foundation, Agriconsulting Group traditional activities have focused on providing technical assistance in farm management and agribusiness development. Our farm management unit, headquartered in Rome, is a commercial focused consultancy delivering a results-based approach to our clients. We therefore set up strong partnership with our clients to create innovative and strategic solutions for their farm management and agribusiness investments.
The Agriconsulting Group manages around 25,000 Ha of farm land across Italy, owned by Private and institutional clients who entrust their farm land investments to competent, reliable and profitable technical and management experts in order to maximize a return on their investment.
For many years Agriconsulting has formulated an original farming agreement that enables clients to manage their land in a profitable and sustainable way and to add value to their investments.
Our agribusiness activities enable us to deliver the best results to our clients, in large-scale business operations along the agricultural value chain.( from production, processing, and distribution).
AESA Farm Management and Agribusiness Development Services, also provide an overview of agricultural potential in specific countries by assessing current and future business trends that are likely to impact the investment decisions of clients.
In these sectors, AESA offers the following specialised services:
- Investments Appraisals, Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Agribusiness Management and Farming JV Operations
- Farm Restructuring Options
- Farm Managers, Recruitment and Training
- Land Information and Management Systems and Land Mapping (LIS, GIS, Satellite Imaginary)
- Crop Production, Marketing and Advice
- Production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products
- Livestock Management and Breeding
- Design and delivery of trainings in farm management and agribusiness development