Organic farming involves essentially maximum use of internal inputs barring the use of prohibited materials (as listed in different standards) to produce uncontaminated farm produce of high quality. It allows agricultural producers to cover their needs by obtaining adequate returns, satisfaction from their work, and a safe working environment. It aims to further create ecologically, socially and economically sustainable system of food and fiber production without use of artificial external input such as chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
About Organic Certification
Organic Certification is the procedure for verifying that the products conform to certain standards. In case of Organic Products, it is primarily the acknowledgment that the products have been produced according to the applicable Organic Standards. Basically all the major organic markets of the world like India, European Union, USA, and Japan have developed their own Organic Standards. Over the years it has marked its presence in Food Industry with abundant certified organic processed food products sweeping Indian and Overseas market.
Need of Organic Certification
Organic certification helps in building trust between consumers and Organic farmers. The certification mark 'Organic' is the only means to differentiate between certified Organic and conventional foods. Labels and certification marks help a consumer to recognise trustworthy Organic products easily. Organic certification and the logo are important marketing tools. Organic certification helps in getting comparatively a better price. It reduces the cost of rejection as well as third party audits.
Why to choose OneCert Asia for certification
- OneCert Organic Certification Services are understandable, affordable and efficient.
- We provide NPOP-India, NOP-USDA and EEC-834/2007-European Union certification all in one single fee.
- A team of young, energetic and experienced inspectors having excellent knowledge of different types of operations is deputed.
- OneCert logo is recognized internationally as a symbol of very high integrity and quality.
- Customer services and other supports to the clients are par excellence.
- Requirements of the entire major International Standards have been summarized in OneCert Standards.
- Fully understanding the values and importance of Transaction Certificates, these certificates are released within 24 hrs. Of receiving the required documents.
- Neither hidden costs nor confusing statements.