Evaluate the protection efficiency of your product. Plant protection and cropping systems bring together a multi-disciplinary field of expertise and relies on the participation of all of the R&D Centre. Our phytoprotection service provides an evaluation of plant protection products and characterises the effect of both bio-control and conventional products: efficiency of protection and mode of action. Our specificities, Our expertise in phyto-protection
- A range of targeted pathosystems which respond to your current major problems
- Efficient tests on aphids (for other insects, please consult us)
- A molecular screening platform ( SDP) : poster method qPFD platform with a kit of 28 plant defence markers for four crops
- A new laboratory equipped with all the latest technologies in the heart of the 'Campus du végétal'
- Directly linked to leading research teams of the 'Campus du végétal' (arboriculture, ornamental, SDP) and the national field networks (member of the following networks: RMT Elicitra, RMT VegDiag, IBMA)
We can characterise in-lab the effects of plant protection products via tests on the effectiveness of the protection and the efficiency of the induction of the plant's natural defence mechanisms
- Apple /scab, fire blight and aphids
- Vines / downy mildew
- Tomato/ grey mould
- Lettuce/aphids and mildew
- Cucumber / powdery mildew
- Rose / black spot and powdery mildew
- Potato/ late blight
- Wheat / septoria
We also offer phyto-toxicity tests on all crops.
- In vitro studies on the biocide effect and the dose effect of a product.
- Tests on plants will help you to identify the optimal position of the product: determination of the curative, preventive and systemic effect, dose, organ
- Identification of induced defence genes/pathways with the help of the molecular tool available for apple, potato, grapevine and tomato
- Fast and reliable screening on a laboratory scale of NDS (Natural Defence Stimulators)
- Identification of the direct effect or potentiation of NDS
- Identification of varieties most responsive to natural defence stimulators
- Chemical screening and quantitative analysis of secondary metabolites
- Characterisation of the active compounds of the plant
- Extraction and purification of natural products
- Bacterial disease and soil fungi: Xanthomonas, Pseudomonas,Fusarium ...
- Quantification of mycorhizae
- Production of inoculums