Quality Assurance Services
Iowa Crop Improvement Association’s Quality Assurance (QA) program provides a uniform, unbiased system for producing and marketing seed.
This program can assure that your seed is of known varietal purity and germination by undergoing the following:
- Field inspection for other crops, weeds and varietal purity.
- Representative sampling of each seed lot.
- Laboratory evaluation of each seed lot for germination, pure seed, noxious weeds and varietal purity.
- Tagging with analysis information.
- Tagging with QA label or logo.
- Post season grow-out evaluation.