Service of Feeding Systems
The feeding systems contains parts that needs regular service and maintenance. By signing a service agreement with Steinsvik, we will ensure that the feeding systems are serviced at the right intervals, to prevent failures and breakdowns stopping production. Replacement parts and labour is included in our fixed price, and the service will be performed by trained service technicians. You will get a service report with details of the performed service, and recommendations for further service needs based on our technicians' inspection. Farmers will also be given training and tips on how to utilize the feeding system in the best way possible.
- Service intervals to prevent production stop
- Replacement parts and labour is included
- Service performed by trained service technicians
- Service report with details of the performed service
- Training and tips to utilize the feeding system