Planning ofsoil sampling.Presentation ofnutrient distribution mapsand analysis of nutrient supply - for every single field up to the whole enterprise overview. Fully automaticfertilization planningon each part of the field based on soil sampling, cultivation plan as well as applicable regional fertilization rules. Calculation of electronicapplication maps.Export of electronic application maps to all customary data formats - per USB stick or wirelessdirect to the machine.Automaticentryof the applied fertilization and calculation of remaining quantities needed - thus, you always have an up-to-date application map. Taking into account organic and complex fertilizers according to the application map as well asrecalculationof 'nutrient cocktails' use. maticnurtient balancingfor each financial year.
Why is the digital base fertilization with agricon worth it?
Practical experience shows: Necessary amounts of fertilizer are always spread but subomtimally distributed. If this way parts of fields stay undersupplied, there can be the following consequences: yield drops regardless of the soil quality.
With agricon base fertilization method…
- farmers spreadcalcium, P, K und Mgautomatically on each part of the field where they are needed.
- lack ofnutrientsis fixed.
- excess passages and fertilizercosts are savedon areas with sufficient supply.
- oversupply- especially in livestock farms -is excluded.
- Increased soil fertility
- excess proceeds* [∅]
- Growth of N-efficiency
- Higher yeild and Guarantee of harvested crop quality
- Saving of operational resources & Avoidance of unnecessary passages
Detaillierte Bodenzonenkarten | die Grundlage für eine optimierte Bodenbeprobung
Differences within plant stock mostly depend on the soil. Themeasurement of electrical conductivitywith the help of a soil scanner gives the first impression of these relative differences. As a result you getdetailed soil zone maps.
- high spacial resolution
- free from subjective influence of a human
- non-destructive measurement methods
- one-time measurement is enough
In order to carry out soil sampling, field parts are devided into grid. Zones with the same conductivity show similar soil properties. Soil analysis should be made in these zones.
For the best possible precision and repeatability adynamic grid according to the soil scanning mapis preferable to the fixed grid.