Feed Manufacturing and Custom Blending Software
Create manufactured and custom-blend feed.
- Create manufactured feed and custom-blend formulas directly in the AgVision Inventory porgram, and invoice customers for those products and services.
- Choose to draw from Booking and Prepaid contracts.
- Create batches as you invoice for feed, apply grain bank from the Commodity Manager, and/or use the company-owned grain that you are selling to the customer.
- Create mix sheets and batches for later billing.
- Choose from a variety of mix sheet styles.
- Use multiple units of measure for the same ingredients.
- Track regulated ingredients by lot number to meet FDA bookkeeping and traceability requirements.
- Print numerous inventory reports to track product availability, costs, pricing and sales history.
- Report by item, product code or category, and by lot tracked items.
- Audit trail for physical adjustments allows for accurate account of physical inventory.
- Receive and pay for all types of inventory items for single and multiple locations. Return received inventory just as easily.
- One step to update prices across multiple locations.
- Transfer inventory between locations, from one window.
- Automatically create payable while receiving inventory, or receive inventory and create payable later.
- Track products, services, COGs and FIFO cost per item.
- Calculate pricing by item or price code based on last cost, average cost, market value, markup or margin.
- Control who can access inventory and track who makes adjustments.
- Interface to various feed mill controllers, including Sudenga, Easy Automation, Feed Mill Manager and S&M Controls.