Fertilizer Manager Software
Create fertilizer recommendations, formulas, mix sheets, batches, invoices, field history and maps. This agronomy software is perfect for dry, liquid and suspensions.
- Create recommendations, formulas, mix sheets, batches, invoices, field history and maps.
- Invoice as you mix, or in batch for later billing.
- Apply prepaid and booking contracts in Accounts Receivable.
- Calculates fees for application, delivery, taxes and miscellaneous services.
- Print cost projection statements for customers.
- Invoices include field, application, delivery information and permit numbers.
- Split bills among customers with varying percentages for fertilizers, chemicals and applications.
- Automatically updates AgVision Inventory Records.
- Handles dry, liquid and suspension formulas; calculates mixes by acres or guaranteed analysis. Figures the precise proportion of water, clay or other suspension agents that are added to mixes.
- Chemicals can be added at the last minutes to mix sheets/batches.
- Create mix-to-grade batches, as well as quick blends.
- Quick blend speeds up the billing process.
- Adjusts the ingredients proportionately when actual weights are entered.
- Gives material density to assistant in application settings.
- Creates field history statements for customers.
- Stores fields maps.
- Produces a restricted chemical usage report.
- Designed to run with the AgVision Financial Accounting Software.