Nutrient Advantage Training
Agronomy in Practice
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Complete interpretation of soil and tissue analysis results for industry scenarios relevant to their business.
- Have understanding of soil chemical, physical and biological properties in relation to developing a fertiliser program
- Be able to describe testing procedures for soil and tissue macro and micro nutrients in relation to developing a fertiliser program
- Be able to recognise salinity, acidity/alkalinity and sodicity problems, and provide remedial solutions.
- Manage samples through the Nutrient Advantage Advice (NAA) software – log samples, interpret results, generate a nutrient program and provide a printed report to clients.
Nutrient Advantage Advice
Nutrient Advantage Advice Software Training & Installation
- Working with Nutrient Advantage Advice
- User menus and synchronisation
- Creating and looking up grower details
- Creating and setting up product silo's
- Result interpretation and recommendations
- Generating reports and critical comments
- Different access levels dependent on qualifications
- New L4 Fertcare Accredited Advisor has full access.