Agromed Pte. Ltd.
An initiative to market a bio-organic stimulant more than two decades ago has gradually grown into what the world calls as Agromed Pte. Ltd. Today, we market the most sought-after bio-technology products in Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia as well as Bangladesh. We also market an impressive array of Aquaculture products of the company in the South East Asian region. We constantly endeavour to offer you quality Agriculture and Aquaculture products that can bring a great business value to you.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AGROMED is seeking to play a positive role in the global aquaculture industry while maintaining high professional standard in the fields of marketing probiotics, deodorizers, feed supplements and disinfectants for aquatic animals. We intend to be distinguished by environmentally safe and high quality products in accordance with the best international standards and specifications.
- AGROMED Aqua Healthcare products aim to become the prime target of sustainable aquaculture.
- AGROMED aspires to become a globally acclaimed brand in the fields of Aquaculture Healthcare assuring health and productivity of aquatic beings like fish and shrimp.
- AGROMED Products are responsible to conserve the ecosystem and environment by using natural and bio-degradable ingredients.
- AGROMED also intends to keep responsible to its shareholders, employees, distributors as well as the greater society of the regions where it operates.
- Supports Aquaculture by appropriate guidance and information.
- Helps to make right decision to meet right situation.
- Guides to formulate action plans
- Helps to preserve health of aquaculture animals as per global protocol.
- Formulates effective bio-molecules for sustainable Aquafarming.
- Helps to prevent bacterial and fungal infections in several stages of farming.
- Substitutes shortage of oxygen, calcium, vitamins, and micronutrients.
- Eradicates toxic substances and deposition of organic loads in ponds