ULTRAAQUA was founded by Danish water treatment scientists in 1996. It is a recognized and well-established research-based manufacturer of high quality UV-disinfection systems for both municipal and industrial water treatment applications. The success has resulted in the installation of large scale UV-systems in more than 100 different countries worldwide. ULTRAAQUA allocates many resources to research and development activities. We have close cooperation with several universities and R&D groups in different countries. These activities ensure that we can support our customers with cutting-edge knowledge and that we constantly gather information about our products from hands-on experiences in very diverse environments.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- ÖNORM M 5873-1 validated - Model SSV series - UV Validated Systems for Drinking Water
- Ultraaqua - Model SS C and PP C Series - UV Systems for Open Channels and Reservoirs
- Ultraaqua - Model SS - UV Systems for General Water Disinfection
- Ultraaqua - Polypropylene Closed Reactor UV Systems for Corrosive Environments
- Ultraaqua - Model LUVT - UV Systems for Low UVT Fluids