AVR - Model GE-Force - Soil Cultivators
From Soil Cultivators
A good start is the perfect base for an excellent end result. A good soil preparation leads to optimal growth conditions and a good, high-quality product. In short: the AVR GE-Force is an investment that reimburses itself by maximizing your profits. The GE-Force is designed for use with high-powered tractors. The center gearboxes are able to manage 250 to 380 hp of power.
Most popular related searches
Robust drive line
The GE-Force is equipped with a simple one speed gearbox that directly transmits the incoming torque to the side drive. The standard gearbox can handle up to 250 hp of power. A 380 hp gearbox is also available as an optional extra; in addition a 3 speed gearbox is also available which offers greater flexibility with the rotor speeds for use in varied soil types. Since the rpm is only reduced in side drive, the forces that act on the intermediate shafts and bearings are limited, leading to far less component wear and tear.
- A vibrating hood (mounted in springs) to prevent earth to stick to the inner hood.
- In case of the full field cultivator there are clamps with tines to mount on the rotor to complete the interrow rotor to the full field version.
- For very stony soils, you can choose for spikes in stead of tines on the rotor.
- The cultivator is also available with 6 tines on the rotor iso 4. The same crumbling result is possible with less rpm. So the power demand and as a consequence the fuel consumption show a significant reduction, a striking reduction of 33% is proven in practice.
- One-speed sprocket gearbox 1,000 rpm, max. 250 hp
- Intermediate shaft with driving shaft
- PTO drive shaft with shear bolt
- 2 or 4 steel depth control wheels with screw/spindle adjustment
- Spring-mounted cover with inspection hatches
- Hardened tine mounts welded to the rotor
- Side drive with sprockets
- Standard for row cultivator: Multifunctional ridging hood
- Standard for full width version: preparation set for seed bed (guiding plate and crumbling roller)
- Two-sided drive
- Hook tines with Widia coating
- Automatic ridging hood control
- High-speed components for ridging hood
- ASI (Automatic Steering Mechanism)
- Tines in ridge plate
- Transport vehicle with lighting
- Hill stabilizer
- Hill discs
- 6 hooks on circumference instead of 4
- Markers: mechanical or hydraulic
- Transport kit
- Depth control wheels with pneumatic tires instead of standard steel
- Rain soil opener
- Spray-track kit: mechanical or hydraulic
- Hydraulic system for cover cleaning
- Full field options
- Carrot set: 24 extra hooks in the middle of the ridge
- Pneumatic tyres (in stead of standard)
- Depth control wheel behind cultivator
- Ridge roller 4x75 or 6x50
No reviews were found for AVR - Model GE-Force - Soil Cultivators. Be the first to review!