AZUD - Model SPRINT - Thinwall Dripline
Models 160: 1LNominal Thickness: 0.15 mm (6 mil) - 0.20 mm (8 mil) - 0.25 mm (10 mil). Models 220: 1L Nominal Thickness: 0.15 mm (6 mil) - 0.20 mm (8 mil) - 0.25 mm (10 mil). AZUD SPRINT is a thin-wall dripline with integrated dripper, which offers the maximum safety for seasonal crops. It is long-lasting, more resistant to clogging, more precise and uniform during the irrigation process. AZUD SPRINT is the best choice.
Maximum protection against clogging.
AZUD SPRINT dripper filter equipped with AZUD technology and thanks to its triple protection system, provides the dripper with maximum safety and prevents the entrance of particles that may lead to clogging:
Three simultaneous processes:
- DYNAMIC protection system. The hydrodynamic design of the filter together with its wide filtering area prevent the suspended particles in the water are not introduced into the dripper.
- LINEAL protection system. A suitable placement of the filter together with the flow directions allow the particles retained by the filter to be released when the water circulation speed increases in the emitter line, separating them from the filter and the dripper and therefore protecting the dripline from clogging.
- MECHANICAL protection system. The filter acts as a barrier and restricts the entrance of particles into the dripper.
Maximum irrigation uniformity
Highest resistance to working pressure
Maximum flexibility for storage, transport and handling
- For irrigation of intensive crops.
- For surface and subsurface irrigation.
- Savings on installation and maintenance costs.
- Varied dripline lengths.
- High resistance to clogging.
- Inlet filter that prevents the particles from entering into the dripper.