Loose Ring Rollers
From Loose Ring Rollers
Ring Rollers also known as packers, mulchers, or clod busters are one of the oldest and most versatile tillage tools on the farm today. Pulling a ring roller will insure better seed soil contact and improve seed germination. In doing so you will help moisture stay in the soil, instead of evaporating out due to air pockets left behind in the fields full of clods. The result is a more uniform seed bed, for better germ- ination, better moisture condition, and more uniform start throughout the field. The Koenig ring roller can be used throughout the entire tillage process. Use the ring roller behind your ripper, disk, harrows or as a final pass on seed beds, break clods and firm the beds.
- Steel rings last longer in rocky or heavy clod conditions; thus, cutting down time and costly ring replacement
- The 16/24 rings are all welded construction and are hard faced between rings to eliminate wear. The floating ring design works excellent on seed beds and for level and uneven ground. Other ring sizes available.
- Specially mounted teeth are designed to take on the heaviest soils, prone to heavy clods
- loose ring rollerHeavy duty drum has 2' shafts and bearings.
- The main frame is 5 x 7 x 1/2
- Hydraulic gauge wheels for easy transport. Tire sizes are 12.5L-16 for the 14' to the 16' and 14L-16.1 12 ply are for 17' and up. Duals are available.
- The DWK Ring Roller has one of the best warranties in the market with one year on the frame and on the rings