NATURA - Model Camp II - Mobile Poultry Housing System
The mobile housing system for poultry that comes ready to be connected. NATURACamp II is a mobile housing system developed by Big Dutchman for organic egg production (with 1,000 layers) or free range and barn egg production (with 1,200 layers). Consumers today demand regional products. The mobile house allows farmers to market their eggs directly and is thus an ideal solution to meet the consumers’ request. A basic condition for this is the animal-friendly management and well-being of the birds.
- use of the well-proven NATURAStep aviary with its high production reliability;
- clever management concept (automatic feeding, egg collection, climate control and manure removal);
- energy-saving LED lighting concept;
- controlled ventilation;
- optimum utilisation of the house;
- no foundation required;
- use of steel runners so the entire house including silo can be moved easily;
- closed house floor stops emissions from penetrating the ground;
- insulated and sealed structural shell;
- manure belts improve hygiene and create an ideal house climate.