Veterinary and Animal Health Services
AESA offers efficient, prompt, courteous veterinary services that are and mainly focused to building the ability and capacity of National Public Veterinary Services in the areas of inspection, animal disease control schemes, animal health, animal welfare, and in the setting up and implementation of Animal Identification and Registration Systems.
AESA Veterinary and Animal Health Services are tailored to suit the needs of our clients in the following areas of focus:
- Strengthening Public Veterinary Services
- Setting up Animal Identification and Registration Systems (AI&R Systems)
- Training for AI&R staff
- Software Applications for production hygiene and slaughterhouse management
- Veterinary Legislation
- Health monitoring in slaughterhouses to track diseases prevalence and severity over time
- Establishment and management of Border Inspection Posts(BIP)
- Training on BIP matters
- Capacity Building of Institutions in Veterinary and Animal health issues.
- Animal Welfare
- Contingency Plans