Argos is a liquid copper-based formulation containing ethanolamine chelating agents to prevent the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates in the water. Argos effectively controls a broad range of algae. Argos has also been proven effective in controlling the rooted aquatic plant, Hydrilla verticillata. Waters treated with Argos may be used for swimming, fishing, further potable water treatment, livestock watering or irrigating turf, ornamental plants or crops after treatment.
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet
- Remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside, then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing
- Remove PPE immediately after handling this product
- As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing
- Wash outside of gloves before removing
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label and use strictly in accordance with precautionary statements and directions.