AS ProClip - Model 420 4T - Mulching Mower
From Mulching Mower
A cutting-edge experience: Wide and manoeuvrable. Briggs & Stratton: Mow and mulch in one work step – with special blade shaft bearings and 42 cm cutting width. The successful AS 510 , is now in good company; it will be accompanied by the stable SuperClip. Even in confined or angled spaces, this excellent mulching mower with 42 cm width delivers ideal results: The fine mowings disappear into the cut grass. Features: Light and manoeuvrable, pushed easily, dimensionally stable mulch unit, three-bearing crankshaft/blade support plus spring steel mulching blade.
Reduced operating wear and a clean cut thanks to the 3-bearing crankshaft with blade support.
Galvanised steel mulching unit with reinforced edge. Stable guide bar with height adjustment.
Mulch Mower Made From High-Grade Steel
The tough, durable mulch mower made from high-grade steel guarantees a perfect cut.
Perfect Mulching, Reduced Work
While you are mowing, the grass is shredded several times and reduced to a fine mulch in the mulching unit. The mulched cuttings then disappear between the remaining blades of grass where they quickly rot away. No grass collector, no stopping, no emptying, no need to get rid of the cuttings!
Stable, front and rear wheels with ball bearings combined with rear-wheel drive guarantee energy-saving manoeuvrability.
- Device type: AS 420 ProClip 4T
- Device category: Mulching Mower
- Grass discharge: Central discharge
- Cutting width (working width) (cm): 42
- Cutting height (mm): 40 - 80
- Height adjustment: Central
- Work rate max. (m²/h): 1100
- Grass height (cm): 20
- Engine design: Single-cylinder, four-stroke engine
- Engine type: Briggs & Stratton, 850 E-Series I/C
- Displacement (cm³): 190
- Rated Power (kW (hp)): 3.1 (4.3)
- Engine speed (rpm): 2800
- Starting device: Rope start
- Traction drive: Without wheel drive
- Weight (kg): 29
- Operating dimensions (cm L/W/H): 120/46/105
- Front axle: Vibration protect
- Cutting device, type: Mulching Blade